Resources to satisfy your Anti-Money Laundering, Continuing Education, Licensing and Errors & Omissions insurance.
This Errors and Omissions insurance plan is designed exclusively for agents of Alpha Solutions and helps to protect against claims arising from the sale and servicing of insurance products.
Fulfill the carriers Anti-Money Laundering training requirements under the USA Patriot Act with LIMRA’s industry-wide program.
The Annuity platform offers the following benefits to producers:
- Access to the site is free; simply register online and create a profile.
- Producers can take training once, on one efficient platform, and have completions reported to multiple carriers at once reducing confusion and overall training time.
- New state courses are added as approved.
- State-mandated training is free to the producer; courses are eligible for CE credit for a certificate fee, plus applicable state fees
- Deeply discounted additional insurance CE courses are also available.
NIPR provides the insurance industry with a data warehouse of producer licensing information from all fifty states, the District of Columbia, and four U.S. territories. NIPR’s products and services eliminate paperwork and data entry, allowing for increased productivity, and faster turnaround time for the producer licensing process.
Incorporated in October 1996, NIPR is a not-for-profit affiliate of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC).
The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) is the U.S. standard-setting and regulatory support organization created and governed by the chief insurance regulators from 50 states, the District of Columbia and five U.S. territories. Through the NAIC, state insurance regulators establish standards and best practices, conduct peer review, and coordiate their regulatory oversight. NAIC staff supports these efforts and represents the collective views of state regulators domestically and internationally. NAIC members, together with the central resource of NAIC, form the national system of state-based insurance regulation in the U.S. state insurance departments and the best sources for company and agent licensing information.
Streamline and automate the buying and selling of insurance; connect all points of insurance distribution with SureLC. Get contracted with the top companies in the industry.